Friday, March 6, 2009

Two year Olds & The darn things they say!


So yesterday I had to go pay off some medical bills near Pioneer Valley Hospital. I ran in thinking it wouldn't take very long but unfortunately it did. My husband Mike and our 2 year old Brooke were waiting in the car for me when apparently my husband had to go to the bathroom. With no other choice he took her in to the restroom in the building which was fortunately only a one person stall so you could lock the outer door. Mike shuts the stall and begins to you know what. lol. Brooke starts yelling Daddy you Caca? Daddy you caca? Then she proceeds to stick her head under the stall door and says, "eww you stink daddy!" Now mind you my husband is very Conservative and was very embarrassed by this. Especially as she was chanting it out to the car!

1 comment: